Thursday, December 4, 2008

Scrapping "On the Go"

Since there never seems to be enough time in the day, I have been trying to use my time more effectively. I have been taking magazines and my sketch book/paper to gymnastics and swimming in order to take advantage of any downtime I might have. Today I took that a step further and actually packed up a "mostly done" project and took it with me to the Y. All that was left to do was the journaling and attaching the journaling blocks into the album - so the supplies needed were minimal.

And I am pleased to finally report... I finished my "Peek into my Week" mini-album in about 45 minutes. This was a class I took at CKC-Hartford and I had completed most of the album 2 months ago and just hadn't pulled it out to finish it. It feels really good to get the journaling done and check it off of my to do list! I can't believe I put off 45 minutes worth of work for so long.

Here is how it came out:








No comments: