Saturday, December 6, 2008

Life at the Pole

I just got my Scrapbooks Etc January 2009 issue and it had the cutest insert from Sassafras Lass. Daniela got quite the kick out of it, because she had already chosen some of the papers for herself when we were at the scrapbook store last week.

Here are the projects I created by pulling out the magazine ad:

A holiday layout (with some additional supplies from the store)


A Photo Holder (I added 3 pipe cleaners and swirled the ends)


I also made a little playscene for Daniela's Littlest Pet Shop animals, which she has had a blast playing with. She particularly liked hiding them behind the mountains and having them "lick" the candy canes.


As always, these papers were lots of fun to play with!
.

1 comment:

~Telah said...

Too cute! I love the pet shop scene!