Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Weekend Update

I did 3 pages over the weekend - not as much as I would have liked since we were gone most of Saturday & Sunday - but did get some things done for the Scrapbooks Etc call deadline. I have found that by searching for calls (which have deadlines) I have been able to increase my motivation to work on a particular topic that I have been meaning to do, but have neglected it for a while. So for this round of stuff I worked on pages from Mike's graduation in 2006, Cameron's first Christmas and this past Easter... none of which had been touched.

Up next - a couple of birthday gifts and some baby pages... I have high hopes for getting some of the major milestone record pages done for Cameron's book by the end of next weekend!


Cameron's First Christmas:

No comments: