Thursday, November 13, 2008

Packing for a Crop

Tomorrow night I am headed out to a crop at the LSS, so tonight I am putting together the page kits to work on. I hope to get about a page an hour done when I crop, so 6 pages is the goal, but I will take several extra kits with me in case I get stuck on one layout I can move on to another. I ordered pictures tonight, and will be picking them up in the morning at CVS - nothing like the last minute!

Page kits I am preparing:

Baby Pages - First Foods, Milestones, Cupcake Photos/ First 12 months, Nicknames
Baseball Game
Pumpkins (Cameron)
Apple Picking
Field Trip
Storyland - Card Croquet, Alice's Tea Cups
Cameron's First Birthday
Fall 2007 Activities - Daniela

OK, that should be enough... I am sure I won't get all of these done, but I can work on them throught the weekend if I don't.

Now I have to type journaling for several of these.

No comments: