Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Weekend Creative" Project

Two weeks ago, while following along with Ali Edwards' Weekend Creative project, I documented our activities for one weekend. Lots of photos were taken - even a couple of them by Daniela, so I could be in them.

I took this opportunity to try some hybrid scrapping... using traditional paper methods along with new digital ones. The layout is primarily paper scrapping, but I did use Photoshop Elements to add the words "Saturday" & "Sunday" (from Designer Digitals) to two of the pictures before printing them. It was a learning process, but now I think I would be able to do it again without much difficulty. Yet another new technique to pull out of a hat from time to time.

Here is my layout. Click on it for a closer look :)

1 comment:

AmyR0618 said...

GREAT JOB! I love the idea, but I have yet to do the documenting..too mny projects, too little time..I don't know how you do it!!!