Saturday, May 30, 2009

Design Team Peek & Other News

It has been a super busy week!

On Wednesday I taught my first Sketch Class at Times to Treasure. Before class I was worried about having enough time to finish, but instead we finished early! Personally, I think early is better than late, but next time I think I will try to do more.

I spent my Friday evening creating a fun 2-page layout for the Scrapbook Cupboard using the newest line from Scenic Route, "Garden Grove". I love how it turned out! Here is a peek, stop by the store to see the whole thing. The Scrapbook Cupboard is participating in the Summer Stroll discount program, which is great reason to check it out if you haven't been.


And in between, I have been sorting through my stash to prepare for tomorrow's Yard Sale at the Scrapbook Cupboard. I have several boxes of stuff ready to go! Stop by & say hi!


Next week will be even busier, as I am preparing demos for some upcoming classes that I can't wait to announce! Oh - and trying to find time to put together teacher gifts! Ahhh... where does the time go!
.

No comments: