Friday, May 15, 2009

Projects for the Weekend

This week was a "planning week." I often have a planning week when I can't take out all my projects due to space or time issues. So I spend time with my magazines, my sketch book and at my computer looking through pictures. I plan different projects, put sticky notes in my magazines, order photos and sketch out ideas for future layouts.

After a week of planning I am looking forward to tonight, because after the kids go to bed I am going to "get messy." Yes, scrapbooking involves a lot of creative mess when I do it. No matter how hard I try, I end up with stuff everywhere :)

Then I am going to document my weekend. As usual, Ali Edwards has a great Weekend Creative project posted and I am going to play along. I think this will be a perfect weekend for it.

TGIF!
.

No comments: