Thursday, March 12, 2009

March Challenge

Okay, I need some motivation. I have been so busy with my daughter's birthday, that I haven't really spent much time scrapbooking lately. So it is time to challenge myself again...

Challenge - Create Title Pages for Albums!

I don't create chronologically most of the time, but I do organize my albums chronologically. I am usually busy creating specific pages, so I don't always stop and look at the big picture... which is exactly what the Title Page is for. Most of my albums don't have a title page right now. So my task this month is to stop and look back through my photos to create title pages that summarize the album. Whether it is our trip to Disney World, Cameron's Baby Book, or our family album for 2008, I am going to make a title page!

No comments: